Mari Fflur - Associate Director
Mari is a soon to be graduate of The Birmingham School of Acting and has been involved with TACT for many years. After enjoying her role as assistant director for TACT’S production of William Shakespeare’s ‘Twelfth Night’, Mari went on to be associate director for a junior production of Roald Dahl’s ‘The Witches’ which she loved. She was incredibly enthused by the passion the juniors showed, and so was pleased to go on to direct ‘The Amazing Journey’ a ‘Where’s Wally’ based musical created and developed with TACT. Following this Mari went on to assistant direct ‘The Tempest’ and ‘Macbeth’.
In addition to her training at BSA Mari has a breadth of experience in performing, having been an active member of the Aberystwyth Arts Centre Youth Theatre for several years, and performing as a member of professional companies in summer season musicals such as ‘My Fair Lady’ and ‘Hairspray’. Some of Mari’s fondest performing memories to date were also made as a member of TACT’S Voices In Partnership, with whom she was given the opportunity to play many coveted roles such as ‘The Baker’s Wife’ in ‘Into The Woods’. Mari can also be found quite regularly behind the scenes at TACT as a member of the costume team or Stage Managing for numerous productions, which she really enjoys too!
- Frau Hudetz - Judgment Day - John Adams
- Tess - Blue Stockings - Clifford Milner
- Julia - Two Gentlemen of Verona - Lise Olson
- Veronica - The May Queen - Lousie Papillon
- Myrrhine - Lysistrata - Edward Pinner
- Lady Anne - Richard III - Tony Bell
- Susanna Walcott - The Crucible - Benet Catty
- Nicest Kid - Hairspray - Anthony Williams
- Beauty - The Dreaming Beauty - Richard Hull